Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




Uncle Zargon wrote:First off I need to say I LOVE HERO QUEST... I'm serious its my second favorite thing to do in the whole world. If I could eat playing this game instead of food I would. Like many of you on here Ive been playing it since it came out....oh I bought Dragon strike and Warhammer quest, but neither could compare to the thrill and rush of dawning the ol' Zargon mantle!
So sally forth brave and foolish adventurers! For the hordes of chaos await to wash over the realms of man and elf and dwarf alike! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!




el_flesh wrote:Got a game scheduled for Sat coming - haven't played since Dec 11...oooo cold turkey is HARD...









Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest