• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby Uncle Zargon » December 31st, 2010, 8:33 am

First off I need to say I LOVE HERO QUEST... I'm serious its my second favorite thing to do in the whole world. If I could eat playing this game instead of food I would. Like many of you on here Ive been playing it since it came out....oh I bought Dragon strike and Warhammer quest, but neither could compare to the thrill and rush of dawning the ol' Zargon mantle!
So sally forth brave and foolish adventurers! For the hordes of chaos await to wash over the realms of man and elf and dwarf alike! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Uncle Zargon
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 20th, 2010, 7:29 am

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby joec » December 31st, 2010, 8:50 am

Welcome aboard!


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
joec

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: July 6th, 2010, 4:24 pm
Location: Detroit, MI USA
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby drathe » December 31st, 2010, 1:29 pm

Welcome to the community.

If you were able to make candy, or chocolate molds for the figures, you could eat them once they are killed.
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby ken » December 31st, 2010, 8:10 pm

Uncle Zargon wrote:First off I need to say I LOVE HERO QUEST... I'm serious its my second favorite thing to do in the whole world. If I could eat playing this game instead of food I would. Like many of you on here Ive been playing it since it came out....oh I bought Dragon strike and Warhammer quest, but neither could compare to the thrill and rush of dawning the ol' Zargon mantle!
So sally forth brave and foolish adventurers! For the hordes of chaos await to wash over the realms of man and elf and dwarf alike! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No reason why you cannot eat & play the game at the same time! El-Flesh & I do it with our crews all the time. :mrgreen:


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby el_flesh » January 2nd, 2011, 10:53 am

Got a game scheduled for Sat coming - haven't played since Dec 11...oooo cold turkey is HARD...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby ken » January 2nd, 2011, 1:45 pm

el_flesh wrote:Got a game scheduled for Sat coming - haven't played since Dec 11...oooo cold turkey is HARD...


You aint wrong there, Flesh, missing my fix badly. Who was it said they wanted to eat their HQ??
Attached is a picture of Hubuli having a night mare, (now, what is HE on)
fruit dragon.jpg


:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby Uncle Zargon » January 11th, 2011, 4:47 am

Chocolate monsters is sheer genius!!! Thats totally do-able !!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Uncle Zargon
 
Posts: 7
Joined: December 20th, 2010, 7:29 am

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby link_triforce21 » January 11th, 2011, 4:46 pm

i have star wars storm trooper lollipop molds and all it is a type of hard plastic. but lollipops are a thing of the past. gummies are the here and now. Viva la Gummy!
"Is the moose wielding a projectile weapon?"
-Zim



I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
User avatar
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 154
Joined: March 2nd, 2010, 4:37 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby Pugahla_272 » March 1st, 2011, 7:39 pm

Cool u made your own moulds
Look for my signature below
Look for my signature above
Pugahla_272

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 93
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Come sit on Old uncle Zargons lap!

Postby Nephew of Mentor » February 23rd, 2012, 2:36 am

Holy crap Ken, I never before noticed how much a dragon fruit could resemble Lavos from Chrono Trigger...
Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 337
Joined: February 20th, 2012, 3:22 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Ye Olde Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests