Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Patroclus wrote:I choose the 3 (Create a new batch of monsters that go beyond the minis available in the base set (skaven, chaos dwarf etc.). People will just have to deal with it), but we should make it a poll so everyone (even those they won't get involved) will choose what they want.






Goblin-King wrote:Where ever we end up, I'm gonna support the decision though - I think all the options are viable; we should just settle on something soon.



Sjeng wrote:...We create a cool template for the pdf, with a nice 25th logo (working on that already), and release it to the public as an exclusive Ye Olde Inn fanbase project.
Requirements:
- writers have champion status
- original 4 heroes
- original hq board and tiles. New tiles may be created and added to the pdf.
- 1 quest each, 25 quests in total.
What do you think?





Daedalus wrote:I went option 1 to mirror the release of the original system Quests and Kellar's Keep. The gray monsters highlighted in a Chaos theme is great, paralles the KK and RotWL, and deserves focus. I'd also like to see Skaven and Chaos Dwarf Quest packs done by Inn members as collaberative events, but I think they would be stronger if done seperately.
As an alternative, could the story line represent those divisions as a trilogy? The first 10 stories would form a chapter that only require the base game figures featuring Chaos, and it would come to some kind of completion for those that don't have more figures. The story would then resume in the next chapter with 7 Skaven-themed Quests and have a finish. Finally, the story arc would fully finish in the last chapter of Quests containing Chaos Dwarfs.
The end of the Skaven chapter would be the perfect time for Morcar to reveal himself as the Wizard's father.




Return to HQ25th Brainstorming
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest