• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HQ painted collection

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: My HQ painted collection

Postby Spiky » September 24th, 2013, 8:05 am

Yes. Get drathe on the case - this guy is making me feel too inadequate about my painting :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sinned » September 24th, 2013, 10:31 am

Best painted minis I've ever seen.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters.
Sinned

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby RemyT » September 24th, 2013, 11:04 am

Thank you guys, you're too kind. Making miniatures is simply my job and I spend 8 hours a day making it for 4 year now professionnaly and 9 years in training... I'm a kind of miniatures freak so just paint as you want so long it's fun it's good.
Those mainting are only meant for playing, not showcasing or anything, I'm taking my time to have something cool. So probably 4 months of work everyday to achieve this set. I've got 5 or 6 times this amount to minis to paint so whenmy daughter will be in age to play I'll got everythings painted :D.
Thank you again.
Rémy

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
RemyT

Zombie
Zombie

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » September 24th, 2013, 11:09 am

That gargoyle... is it converted or what? It looks like the one in the back of the book. Do you actually have one of the "prototypes"?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » September 24th, 2013, 11:20 am

Ummm... I don't have the words. Either I'll start painting with THIS as the standard to meet or I never will. Jaysis!
|_P
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Spiky » September 24th, 2013, 11:29 am

Goblin-King wrote:That gargoyle... is it converted or what? It looks like the one in the back of the book. Do you actually have one of the "prototypes"?

Hah! You caught him - he just stole Mike McVey's models and posted them as his! ;)

It looks like the Gargoyle's sword detail is filled in, and the whip looks different too...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » September 24th, 2013, 11:58 am

wait a sec... the chaos wizard has THREE rings!?!? oh, my Goddess I need to check mine...
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby RemyT » September 24th, 2013, 12:58 pm

I forgot to say. I've made some surgery mon my minis... For the gargoyle I reworked the face to have nice details and volumes, remade the whip with greenstuff, filled the hole pocked in the armour, add some jewels etc... The rings on the sorcerer are an addition too as well as the little edge around the horns. The bracelet on the barbarian is added too. Some other details are only hand painted. I carved the wood texture on the fimir's axes. Some little touches here and there to match to the Mcvey's versions.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
RemyT

Zombie
Zombie

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » September 24th, 2013, 2:22 pm

:o
*speechless*

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » September 24th, 2013, 2:26 pm

drathe, you're supposed to stand above all else and keep your cool and excommunicate the guy and what do you do?
You stare openmouthed...
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Miniatures