• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Seeking members for email or play-by-post

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Re: Seeking members for email or play-by-post

Postby torilen » May 15th, 2010, 1:03 pm

El flesh - if I say anything about an email or private message...I just mean an email I'll send to you
through the email on the google groups...that's all.
I'm going to try to avoid using this site for private messages for the game, and hopefully, won't make
many more posts about the game on here. As I said before, drathe told me the servers don't want us using
this site for play-by-post games, and I'm trying to abide by that.

ALSO - guys, and whoever else might join the game later - since I am gathering players from this site,
and Ye Olde inn has specific rules about language and content - please realize that the game we're playing
is not going to be a porno roleplaying game. It hasn't gotten out of hand yet - but let's keep the language,
and insinuations, to a minimum please. I'm not planning for any "romance" scenes in here. Sure, if you
want to bring along "a special friend" that's fine, but keep it at that, please.

Thanks.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 4:18 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Seeking members for email or play-by-post

Postby drathe » June 18th, 2010, 5:57 pm

This game is no longer in session.
Topic locked by author request.

Please check back for details on more games in the future.
Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper
 
Posts: 2935
Images: 103
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Location: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Games In Your Area!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests