• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Northern Mississippi

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Northern Mississippi

Postby Myriadmike » April 4th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Anyone Near the OB area interested in a customized version of Heroquest?
User avatar
Myriadmike

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 19
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:40 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby shy-design » April 7th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Myriadmike wrote:Anyone Near the OB area interested in a customized version of Heroquest?


I live in Memphis... not too far... what exactly are you proposing?


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
User avatar
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 127
Images: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby Myriadmike » April 7th, 2013, 10:14 pm

I have been working on a complete revision work up of hero quest, been trying to find a stead group to test stuff out on and make improvements. I am using alot of the Phoenix system as my base. I may actually have my four but its always good to keep my options open.
User avatar
Myriadmike

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 19
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:40 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby shy-design » April 8th, 2013, 11:34 am

nice. well I will PM you my number... text me if you ever need an extra player... or want to play test your ideas on a different group.


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
User avatar
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 127
Images: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby Thrawn » April 8th, 2013, 4:18 pm

I'm another Memphis area player, and could be interested.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Thrawn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 212
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 1:39 am
Location: Bartlett, TN, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby Myriadmike » April 9th, 2013, 11:58 am

I will keep you informed, I did my first play test the other night with some friends, Tested out alot of my modifications for balancing issues and the like, I still have a lot of work to do but we might be able to eventually get something going. I figured if and when I get this 100% ready or just want to further play test, there is a place in Memphis called hobby town that we could meet up at, I am sure that we can use one of the tables there.
User avatar
Myriadmike

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 19
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:40 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby shy-design » April 11th, 2013, 3:31 pm

the place off white station and summer?


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
User avatar
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle
 
Posts: 127
Images: 15
Joined: April 19th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Northern Mississippi

Postby Myriadmike » April 11th, 2013, 10:49 pm

http://www.hobbytown.com/Bartlett-TN/

Here is the link to there location, I actually dont know many of the game stores in memphis, I have been to a place on "old summer".
User avatar
Myriadmike

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 19
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:40 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Games In Your Area!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests