You'll notice a huge difference between say Stephen Baker's touch in Prophecy of Telor, to Joe Manganiello's suddenly casual, wall-breaking style in Crypt of Perpetual Darkness. One feels like it was drawn from the archives of HeroQuest history, the other feels like a kid from 1991 stepped out of the time vortex to sit behind the GM screen. Just sayin'
But yes, First Light gives little character moments (some perhaps a little less formal than the past) on the cards, which may or may not get read aloud over and over again...
Edit: Target is saying January 12 release date... so nearly a month earlier than Europe. I got a small warning about Target cancelling pre-orders if you don't keep confirming them though, so that just further reinforces that I'd rather "order" (or buy in store) than pre-order, but that's me. I hope it doesn't remain an exclusive for long...
Missed the Pictures? Click HERE and scroll!











