Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.



Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
If one keeps him as an Orc at all.


Kurgan wrote:So make the Warlock look like Gollum?










Shadzar wrote:j_dean80 wrote:I just got 3 emails from 3 separate orders Saturday evening that “Your order has left the building!”
so you ordered 3 versions at 3 different times, and got an email for each order number? or it is 1 order number for 3 copies and got 3 emails for each package?


Cael Darkhollow wrote:CONSUMER WARNING:
Watch out! those plastic trays holding the figures, furniture and what not are spring loaded. They have a ton of return to shape recoil. I tried to remove a rat and it popped out with such velocity that it launched across the room and I spent the next 27 minutes looking for it until I found it. DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THE TRAY WITHOUT A HAND OVER IT.




Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests