• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Artifact cards

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from HeroQuest Game Systems.

Artifact cards

Postby tallyho » February 1st, 2011, 6:13 am

Does the artifact cards from the Game System follow every quest ? Mixed with that quests artifacts cards ?
Game System artifacts cards:
10 Cards in total.
Includes:
Borin's Armour
Elixir of Life
Orc's Bane
Ring of Return
Spell Ring
Spirit Blade
Talisman of Lore
Wand of Magic
Wizard's Cloak
Wizard's Staff

Thanks for any answer.
Last edited by tallyho on February 2nd, 2011, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TakeAway
tallyho

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Artifact cards

Postby drathe » February 1st, 2011, 1:24 pm

I don't believe I understand exactly what you mean. But I'll explain a bit about when each are found.

The Artifacts may be found beginning with Quest 5 of the Game System, through to Quest 14. Ten Quests, ten Artifacts. Should the Heroes miss finding an artifact, the Evil Wizard player may choose to include them as a treasure in a following Quest, be it the very next Quest, or another later Quest altogether. (Save for the Spirit Blade which is required to complete Quest 14, I like to hold missed Artifacts off until Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord) When a Hero discovers an Artifact, they may keep it as part of their inventory (Weapons, Armour, Potions & Other Items), or sell/trade it to another Hero for something they want/need. Some artifacts are better suited for certain Heroes, such as the Wizard's Cloak, Wizard's Staff which can only be used by the Wizard Hero, or Borin's Armour, Orc's Bane and Spirit Blade, which cannot be used by the Wizard.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Artifact cards

Postby tallyho » February 1st, 2011, 2:14 pm

Thanks for the answer. The artifact cards thats not found by players in Game System, i`ve decided to use in KK.
TakeAway
tallyho

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Game Systems