• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Mind points

Discuss the Rules of HeroQuest as set out by Milton Bradley Game Systems and Quest Packs.

Mind points

Postby tbei25 » December 9th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Hello-

I am new to this forum as I just recently found it after playing HeroQuest again since I was a kid. I was wondering how do the mind points work? when Zargon uses the command spell and the hero rolling one red die for each of his mind points. Does that mean if the hero has 6 mind points can roll the red die 6 times, or does it mean that for each not rolled 6 he loses his mind points and then after the mind points hits 0 he starts losing body points?

thanks
tbei25

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Mind points

Postby lucasdp » December 9th, 2015, 6:04 pm

The former: The hero can roll the red die 6 times (if he has 6 mind points) and the spell is broken if he is able to roll a six.

However, you second thought does give me a pretty wicked idea for a homebrewed Chaos Spell... :twisted:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
lucasdp

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Mind points

Postby tbei25 » December 9th, 2015, 6:35 pm

thank you.
tbei25