• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Extensions

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Extensions

Postby fleximum » Tuesday May 26th, 2020 1:17pm

Hello everyone, I have been a member for a long time and have been playing heroquest from the very beginning. now I haven't posted here and since you have to be a champion before you can post images I haven't been able to do this yet. That is why I can already refer you to the facebook page of ye old inn, here I can post all new monsters, hero rules, and cards that I have made and this also helps to limit the storage on ye old inn. I've made some albums with the new heroes, monsters and gear, and I've also added files from my questline and our house rules. kind regards Davy Gevers
fleximum

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Extensions

Postby lestodante » Saturday May 30th, 2020 4:56am

you only need to reack 14 posts to reach the champion status and starting to post images here too.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby fleximum » Monday June 1st, 2020 5:51am

I know that, but since I have to post something here 14 more times without photos, before I can start with that, it seems stupid to me, I already post everything I have made in 4 facbook groups, without having to do anything first. I have no more questions because I have been playing for so long, so what do I have to post 14 times? what is of any use in this forum? to share with the group?
fleximum

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:

Postby cornixt » Monday June 1st, 2020 10:15am

It's to stop random spammers from joining and then displaying their filth all over the forum. Surely you have more to add than just just showing off what you have done - give constructive criticism on other people's ideas.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
cornixt

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Other Expansion Topics