• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Quests for in Town

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Quests for in Town

Postby torilen » December 12th, 2018, 11:32 am

I'd love to help out and discuss these ideas - everything looks exciting. I just can't remember to come back here
and look at it.

Yes, I'm that sad sometimes. Sorry.

:mrgreen: |_P

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Weltenlaeufer » February 26th, 2019, 4:37 am

I love these ideas. I just bought an "Inn" map for exactly that at Heroic maps. Plenty of inspiration there to expand from the town idea and create in between quests. :)

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » December 12th, 2020, 10:43 am

I love these ideas. Since some of the people in my gaming group are D&D players I guess it's a fine line between adding more stuff and "well, we could just play D&D you know..."

We played some side quests to transition from one pack to the next. I printed out the Inn tiles as a series of sheets (put the printed paper inside sleeve protectors and plopped them down on top of the regular game board, worked fine). The players wandered around the Inn (including the basement and upper level), talking to people and saving those who were being held prisoner by some evil ruffians, until the wounded Imperial messenger arrived to give the grave news of the Ogre Horde's actions! It was fun. I also plan to someday use those cool palace tile sheets for when the Heroes receive their rewards from the Emperor, and some more transitional pieces.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous