• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Travel in the HQ World? - Brainstorming

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

How do they travel long distances in Hero Quest?

By horse, of course!
7
47%
A carriage you will not disparage!
2
13%
By ship, you drip!
2
13%
By giant bird, I've heard!
0
No votes
A dragon will fix your wagon!
0
No votes
Magic portal, I hear you chortle!
1
7%
Other, please share your response, brother!
3
20%
 
Total votes : 15

Re: Travel in the HQ World? - Brainstorming

Postby Kurgan » May 5th, 2023, 12:16 pm

Maybe I was being too ambitious, but at least if I inspired anyone else, go for it!


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7112
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Other Expansion Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest