• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

New Tiles Set

Discuss Tile creation and share Tiles you've created.

New Tiles Set

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 1st, 2016, 10:03 pm

Hi all !

It's been a long time since my last post. Here are some goodies from my new tiles set. Just a little preview before I post the entire set as soon as it is finished. You'll find a new large room, a Cell Quarter and four Larges Rooms you can use to represent four temple of the four gods of Chaos : Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch.

Hope you like it ! See ya !

Maître Haut Elfe sur un arbre perché, tenait dans son bec l'Enclume des nains.... (Ca sent la fracture de Crâne) http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/index.php
Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: New Tiles Set

Postby Captain Crooks » November 1st, 2016, 11:45 pm

I sort of do, but sort of don't, want to fall into that Slaaneshi pit thing. These look amazing, great work!
Captain Crooks

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 2nd, 2016, 9:00 am

Captain Crooks wrote:I sort of do, but sort of don't, want to fall into that Slaaneshi pit thing. These look amazing, great work!

There is no special rules for now, but you're welcome if you have some ideas ! :mrgreen:
Maître Haut Elfe sur un arbre perché, tenait dans son bec l'Enclume des nains.... (Ca sent la fracture de Crâne) http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/index.php
Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby QorDaq » November 2nd, 2016, 3:10 pm

Nice tile work there. I can definitely see a little mini-campaign for these... Possibly not so little campaign potential as well.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 2nd, 2016, 3:28 pm

QorDaq wrote:Nice tile work there. I can definitely see a little mini-campaign for these... Possibly not so little campaign potential as well.

maj!

Yeah I have some ideas too. With some Chaos Generals, each one follower of a Chaos God. Mission is to broke their alliance and to assassinate each of them. With lot of secondary objectives, maybe killing each one in time before the sumoning of a Greater Deamon of each of the four gods.... Lord of Khorne have a magical item that giving bonuses to fight Slaaneshis, Lord of Slaanesh have one to Fight Khornates, Tzzentch for Nugle, Nurgle for Tzeentch, with possibilities to force them to fight each other, making the mission more easier for adventurers.... That kind of campaign :mrgreen:
Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 4th, 2016, 5:55 pm

Here are some new tiles. Enjoy !

Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » November 5th, 2016, 12:15 am

Ahhh. I see what you did there... Interesting idea.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 5th, 2016, 10:44 am

mitchiemasha wrote:Ahhh. I see what you did there... Interesting idea.

Well I'm trying to remake the Quest for the Lichemaster set of tiles and in the same way, my goal is to create new tiles for many other quests, only with the basis of the Adcanced Heroquest Tiles. :mrgreen:
Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » November 5th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Here is the very first Quest Room of The Quest for the Lichemaster :

Valnar Nightrunner

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » August 10th, 2017, 2:18 pm

Valnar Nightrunner wrote:
QorDaq wrote:Nice tile work there. I can definitely see a little mini-campaign for these... Possibly not so little campaign potential as well.

maj!

Yeah I have some ideas too. With some Chaos Generals, each one follower of a Chaos God. Mission is to broke their alliance and to assassinate each of them. With lot of secondary objectives, maybe killing each one in time before the sumoning of a Greater Deamon of each of the four gods.... Lord of Khorne have a magical item that giving bonuses to fight Slaaneshis, Lord of Slaanesh have one to Fight Khornates, Tzzentch for Nugle, Nurgle for Tzeentch, with possibilities to force them to fight each other, making the mission more easier for adventurers.... That kind of campaign :mrgreen:

That sounds like a really cool idea! I might have to give this a try sometime later.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Tiles