Thanks.
The "too big tokens" I had made fit a lot better on the larger board, so that's a cool perk.
The new set could use some "character boards" of this size, in my humble opinion.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Kurgan wrote:The following are considered "tiles" as well, although they are Character Cards. As you can see, they aren't a perfect match for the classic character cards, having slight borders, and being about a half an inch smaller than the originals. Still, I did them with a glossy finish and I like how they look and feel. I did these four as a test (they come in packs of four). I may end up doing the rest at this point to match.
A slight error.. technically it should say "Spell" on the back of these since they are part of the "magic" campaign instead of the "De-magicified" one (where "Skills" are a generic replacement for "spells" of any kind).




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest