• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Just for Fun: Make a Monster/Hero

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Just for Fun: Make a Monster/Hero

Postby Tott » September 3rd, 2010, 6:36 am

just a bit of fun, i found an unusual and cool looking miniature so i thought id post it up here and see what you guys could make of it! :p
here it is, make a hero and/or a monster based on it. best one posted wins a big thumbs up and a hearty round of applause!
http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/miniatures/freebooter-miniatures/freebooter-fith-aarch.html

heres my attempts:
Hero: Poisoner
move: 2 dice
Attack: 2 dice
Defence: 2 dice
Body: 6
Mind: 4

Poisons: the poisoner can coat the blades of his weapons in poisons. poisons must be applied before combat and cannot be applied whilst combat is enabled.
on any attack where the poisoner scores at least one point of damage, roll a single combat die. on the roll of a white shield the target is succesfully poisoned.
Stoneblood poison: targets movement speed is reduced by half, but gains one extra die in defence. lasts until target die's
Thinblood poison: any damage done to target is increased by one, lasts until target die's.
Weaknees poison: targets attack and defence is reduced by one die each. lasts until poisoners next round.

Monster: Sneak
Move: 8 spaces
Body: 3
Mind: 2
attack: 2 dice
defend: 1 dice (may be ranged)

on a successful, attack roll a combat die: on the roll of a black shield the target has been infected with wound and suffers one extra point of damage.

so there you go, your turn now, you can make it as serious or a silly as you want (extra marks for humour), i may post some more if i find good ones! :D
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Just for Fun: Make a Monster/Hero

Postby Phoenix » September 6th, 2010, 11:46 pm

If Jason Voorhees were a zombie.......

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Miniatures