• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Looking for Dancing nobles miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Looking for Dancing nobles miniatures

Postby DullandRusty » April 2nd, 2019, 3:04 am

Hey all, im looking for some good minis of npc nobility that are dancing and talking. Especially dancing. I would like to dress them with a ghostly paint job so they look like the ghost ballroom at disneyland for a quest i want to run. Victorian clothes are great, but i am flexible on medieval, etc. anyone have any leads?

Thanks,

Rusty
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Looking for Dancing nobles miniatures

Postby Goblin-King » April 2nd, 2019, 4:48 am

I have searched the interwebs a lot for all sorts of NPC miniatures. Dancing (girls mostly), sure. Nobles, absolutely.
Dancing nobles? Sorry, never stumbled across that particular combination. I really don't think it exist :(

I know of these, but they aren't exactly nobles. But it's my best bet.

https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147687307/Village-Party

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Miniatures