• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Workshop : New Heroes and Complete Set Painting

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Workshop : New Heroes and Complete Set Painting

Postby Redav » November 24th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Sorry to hear. Pretty typical for a bunch of knee-jerk reaction amateurs.
Campaign Status
EU Group: Kellar's Keep - The Dwarven Forge
NA Group: The Gathering Storm - Barak Tor - Barrow of the Witch Lord

Project's Status
Rules: House Rules and Clarifications are open for discussion
Campaigns: Thinking
Alternate Mini's: Planning and acquiring
Painting: I've started painting... :o

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Redav

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby IvenBach » November 25th, 2015, 12:19 am

Sorrys to hear. Sad to hear about your work betting taken down. You had some superb stuff too. I'm glad your ISP isn't charging you and are being professional about it.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Anderas » November 25th, 2015, 2:22 am

That's crazy! Sorry to hear that.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Seb » November 25th, 2015, 4:10 am

Thanks for your kind words all, it has been a very frustrating day. Unfortunately, my ISP requested that is delete my site account and refresh with new software and SQL database.

So, there goes the ability (though tedious) to swap in old articles. I'll have to cut n paste and edit all over again. Dang!

GOOD NEWS: I have been able to reinstate my Download and Forum file folders, so photos and files I've put up for download 'should' be working again.

Clearly mine and many other legitimate sites have been brutalised by this broad strokes approach.

If there is any project, photo or file of mine you are looking for, send me a PM and I'll endeavour to unarchive and email it to you :)

Again, thanks all! :)
Seb.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Seb

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Jaguar69 » January 9th, 2016, 2:54 pm

Just read through this entire thread Seb!

Firstly, you have the most exquisite mini paint jobs, mods, and and bases I have ever seen. I am so totally jealous!!

Secondly, I was sorry to read about the silly and downright uncalled for attack on your site just for the very loose theme of the east and empires!! this is the crazy world we live in now!
I assume the attack is why around 75% of the images in this thread are now broken and don't display?

Sign me up, I am now a big fan and follower of your work!! :)
I really look forward to seeing your continuing amazing minis and mods when you get a chance to do some!! Great work!! |_P
Jaguar69

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Seb » January 17th, 2016, 1:04 am

Thanks Jaguar! And all the support over the destructive attack on my website. I have been busy in the background and on thank Jaguar for his feedback, I'd like to mention my Warhammer Quest styled tiles (Which don't hold you back from using them for Heroquest) are back up and ready to download.

You go here on my site to download them.

Single Rooms Collection

This series contains the Molten Deeps, Spider Lair, Sunken Room and Frozen Room tiles to add further unique encounters to your randomised games of Warhammer Quest.

The Minion Throne + Objective Room Version

Two tiles in one. This series has a Dungeon Room which holds an upstart Dungeon King who has taken over a section of the Dungeon in his rise to power. It can be treated as a secondary objective or amusing interlude on the way to the real lord of the lair, using the Objective Room version. Cards are provided printable back art also.

Amazonian Adventure with Cards

Set in the Jungle deeps, the Amazonian adventure set contains severals rooms, corridors and open air encounters for your heroes. It also comes with it’s own set of dungeon cards.

The Castle Cellar Caper set (Part of my Knight’s Tale campaign)

Originally part of my Knight’s Tale campaign, one of the first adventures my young knight gets embroiled in with his Siblings. The tiles, artwork and even rules cards for the young heroes is included.

The Shadow Keep (Detailed and open plan)

A dark and foreboding keep for hidden stores ore dungeon cellar.

Wilderness Encounter (Ambush on the trail)

This set came about as an idea for fighting some of the ambush and encounter scenarios discovered int he RPG tables for travelling the old world. This will be expanded upon over time.

Enjoy guys, I'll hopefully get some time shortly to paint up all my new models :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Seb

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Schmidt » January 17th, 2016, 7:43 am

I haven't painted for more than a year now, but occasionally I like to watch painting videos on YouTube and pictures on this forum. So when I saw you had posted I was hoping for some more beauties/uglies ;) from your hand. Please find the time!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Schmidt

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby sajungzak » January 17th, 2016, 10:09 am

Sorry to hear about the attack.

Due to the lack of investigation into the actual content of the site they chose to attack it sounds like CIA counter terrorism efforts under an anonymous false flag. (Or was there any difference to begin with?)

Again, my condolences. We don't have any control over our dogs here in the US, they run free and unchecked.
Last edited by sajungzak on June 21st, 2016, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Carl H » February 22nd, 2016, 11:00 pm

Seb wrote:Image

What minis is this dwarf converted from? I like it quite a bit.
Carl H

Hero:

Postby Seb » February 23rd, 2016, 12:52 am

Very old fantasy regiments dwarf set - there were head options and arm options. You should have good luck on eBay sourcing these as they are often in budget piles as old era plastics. The hammer hand is from 6th edition dwarf possibly(?)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Seb

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniatures