Schmidt wrote:As long as they don't tip over, I would say cheap.
This.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Schmidt wrote:As long as they don't tip over, I would say cheap.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Schmidt wrote:As long as they don't tip over, I would say cheap.









Thantos wrote:Thanks BeneIm now using a home brew SLA printer similar to the 3DLP printer by robot factory. Ive been interested in 3D printing for a long time (im doing a BSc degree research project on 3D additive manufacture this year too) and love to tinker with resin an mechanics, while applying this to miniatures. Some of the more complex parts i send to a contact at product design company to sneak onto their silly expensive Objet Eden. I offer a prototyping service on the site if you are interested













Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest