chaoticprime wrote:If a two-part mold is required for a smooth surface, but we only have one-part molds, then logically one one-part, and the bottom of the other, are also a two-part mold. When I cast resin or plaster in Hirst Arts molds, I always slightly overfill each mold and then gently stack another mold of the same size and shape on top of them. No scraping with a paint-scraper, or any of that *lemony goodness*.
Thanks for the shout out CP, yea the bases are not vac cast and are one part fills. Ive been looking as placing something over the top to smooth out the surface but keep getting large air bubbles trapped under whatever i place ontop. May set up a two part mould and just offer these for a quid more if people want them instead of the hassle of filling or filing.
Using a new more specialist resin now which is less fragile and doest shatter so easily. Same brand Forgeworld use.
Goblin-King wrote:It's pretty awesome all right!![]()
Though I think you should add a classic pointy wizard hat.
Hood or hat? That is the question



























I use my BROADSWORD!


