Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.









chaoticprime wrote:The scale is based on how many of their own heads' tall they are. Traditional Citadel elves & humans are five heads' tall--their dwarves are three heads' tall and at 30mm, 30mm and 25mm tall, respectively.
This guy looks about the right height.
knightkrawler wrote:Which would be the Elf.
Great work on the sculpt, amp. I have no complaints about the arm anymore.
I wish you felt the need to do Elf and Barbarian, too.
TMU wrote:Will this find it's way to Thantos?
Spiky wrote:I love it! He's either casting a spell or screaming "don't hurt me!" at an advancing chaos warrior




ampersand wrote:knightkrawler wrote:Which would be the Elf.
Great work on the sculpt, amp. I have no complaints about the arm anymore.
I wish you felt the need to do Elf and Barbarian, too.
i am going to do the elf. i just dont have a good pose for him that im satisfied with yet.








Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests