Thantos wrote:On the mini related side, loads of new terrain and stuff in store, not officially available yet, but I am accepting pre-orders via email or PM for the next two days
That's nice and all, but we are all waiting for the wizard and elf!
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Thantos wrote:On the mini related side, loads of new terrain and stuff in store, not officially available yet, but I am accepting pre-orders via email or PM for the next two days


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.








Just realized that this sounds a bit ... disrespectful(?) for your sclupts. That is not what I wanted to say. I wait for Ampersand's figures to place my order, but it will include quite some of your work, too.Big Bene wrote:That's nice and all, but we are all waiting for the wizard and elf!










Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests