Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
chaoticprime wrote:knightkrawler wrote:You too latey! Only members with 1,200 posts or more get one.
...
...
...
*Insert Smiley Face with its tongue out here*
I don't have 1,200 posts, but my my post-per-day is 2.94, and I account for nearly 3% of all posts; I have been here for eight months. While knightcrawler accounts for nearly 4.5% of posts, his posts-per-day is a laughable 2.34 and he's been here approximately eleven months longer. My point is that his are no hanging offenses, rather just I don't know what my point is.


Thantos wrote:
Will open a separate thread tomorrow for people to claim a dwarf, so it doesnt choke up ampersands blog too much


drathe wrote:Sjeng has finally surpassed me for the title of most posts.






knightkrawler wrote:That's the thing. There's no spamming. Just constructivism and wisecracking.
And on occasion the thread-killing trainwreck joke no-one ever seems to get.
cp, your point was that you're awesome, I think.







Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests