Cheers, mate! No,the wood on those bookcases was merely drybrushed, although by being very careful and deliberate about it, the bristles of the drybrush actually created an effect similar to woodgrain -- a bit of a happy accident, admittedly

The sarcophagus was also carefully drybrushed multiple times, with brighter and brighter grey tones.
Feel free to provide a link to your Skeletons (via PM or, indeed, here in the thread), or even better yet: Go start your own project thread! It can also feature that cool dungeon of yours that I got two short glimpses of before you deleted the thread

Regarding the Fimir, certainly. The recipe is actually fairly straightforward and works similarly to the greenskin recipe, only with a couple of different paints. Here goes:
For the skin I used the following steps (over an undercoat of Mournfang Brown spraypaint):
1. The skin was basecoated with a 70:30 mix of GW Waarboss Green and GW Elysian Green.
2. The skin area was then washed with GW Athonian Camoshade.
3. For the first highlight, the ration of greens was reversed (to 30% Warboss Green, 70% Elysian Green).
4. Then I added a more delicate highlight with pure Elysian Green.
5. And then a final highlight was added, just to the knuckes, knees and face, using GW Ogryn Camo.
The armour, on the other hand, is basically just GW Retributor Armour washed with a brown wash (Army Painter Strong Tone, in this particular case), then subtly touched up with the original Retributor Armour.
There, hope this helps!

I've spent the weekend painting furniture, so here's a look at what I have so far:
First of all, the two bookcases and the cupboard again:

The four treasure chests:
I also painted the tables and throne, while I was at it:

And you already know the fireplace and sarcophagus from a previous update:

So here's what all of this adds up to:



As always, let me know what you think!
