• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

new forum section for Hasbro rerease discussions?

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

new forum section for Hasbro rerease discussions?

Postby Cael Darkhollow » Friday November 6th, 2020 7:15pm

can we get a new sixth section added to the HeroQuest Rooms for the New HeroQuest Hasbro reboot and move all of the related posts to it? I think the new game is important enough to merit it's own seperate discussion area instead of just in the general HeroQuest discussion
By Crom I'll split you crown to crotch to see if your guts are yellow as I think they are nithing.BARBARIAN Ulrich
The last music you shall ever hear will be my bowstring as your forehead sprouts a feathered shaft, pity.ELF Cael Darkhollow
Tomes grimoires manuals atlas formularies compendiums codexes bestiaries folios scrolls... Am I missing anything before we leave?WIZARD Eldritch Heironymous Kigam Magister
Some quick axe work an' we can count the coins and gems.DWARF Wulfram Magnussen
Cael Darkhollow

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: new forum section for Hasbro rerease discussions?

Postby Oftkilted » Friday November 6th, 2020 9:07pm

Cael Darkhollow wrote:can we get a new sixth section added to the HeroQuest Rooms for the New HeroQuest Hasbro reboot and move all of the related posts to it? I think the new game is important enough to merit it's own seperate discussion area instead of just in the general HeroQuest discussion

Separate discussion areas for the re-released core game, the updated RotWL and KK doesn’t make sense. These are official releases.

However, we should have new “sub boards” to discuss the new official Quest releases.

Prophecy of Telor
Discuss the Prophecy of Telor Quest Book by Stephen Baker from the Haslab HeroQuest Release

The Spirit Queen’s Torment
Discuss The Sprit Queen’s Torment Quest Book by Teos Abadia from the Haslab HeroQuest Release
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Re: new forum section for Hasbro rerease discussions?

Postby wallydubbs » Sunday November 8th, 2020 1:36pm

I think, maybe, we need to wait and see how different this rerelease will be from the original before doing so, because if the similarities are too strong we'll just start getting the same questions that were asked before, so there may not even be a need.
wallydubbs

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Return to Website Discussion Room