• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Postby StratosVX » May 10th, 2016, 11:01 pm

whitebeard wrote:And Earth could be for posts which successfully bring a discussion back on topic?

And rule out KK for derailing them in the first place? Doesn't seem right. He needs something in return for allowing people to get this one. :lol:

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby knightkrawler » May 10th, 2016, 11:52 pm

Oi! I have underailed derailed and rederailed threads before!
Here's examples:
Call from work. Gotta go.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » May 12th, 2016, 3:50 pm

drathe wrote:They were at one time done like this. Then it was changed to be the progression of power of each monster in each Quest Pack played in the ideal order. With the exception of the last two ranks.

That leads me to believe you need a Dark Warrior image for the last rank. I wonder what you'll choose.

knightkrawler wrote:I would like the walrus shield symbol as my rank instead of Daedalus' avatar.
Somehow doesn't feel right.

drathe wrote:Have a better image for a Doomguard? I'll change it. I was hoping to have a better one before some reached that rank, but... :chaoswarrior:

How about the Chaos Warrior stand-up from Estralia's Brazilian edition? The art strongly resembles original HQ art and may even have been supplied by Hasbro/MB. Brsathler recreated and posted some excellent stand-ups here in the Gallery. It would only need a background. I could also switch if you'd rather keep the box-cover CW.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » May 12th, 2016, 4:20 pm

drrob101 wrote:I would like to know where users are from, by city, state, country, etc. . I would be great to know who is located nearby, perhaps in order to possibly meet up to play a quest.

Try browsing or posting at Board index ‹ Gaming Rooms ‹ Games In Your Area!

Games In Your Area!
    Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby drathe » May 15th, 2016, 12:47 am

Knightkrawler, does that work better for the Doomguard? Pieced together the Chaos Warrior from the back of one of the EU quest books, part of the wall from the Return of the Witch Lord cover and the steps from the game system cover.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » May 15th, 2016, 12:55 am

Gold Bearer wrote:I'd like to see the ogres, wizards of Morcar and US expansion monsters hidden around the inn as well as three new rewards for the air, earth and water pics, and maybe even three three more for the darkness, detection and protection pics.

Often thought about adding the other figure trophies. Never got around to it as it took years before the first one was even found to begin with. Similar with other rewards. Never got around to implementing them, although reward icons and trophies were made in advance.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 15th, 2016, 1:38 am

drathe wrote:Knightkrawler, does that work better for the Doomguard? Pieced together the Chaos Warrior from the back of one of the EU quest books, part of the wall from the Return of the Witch Lord cover and the steps from the game system cover.

Oooh, that's shiny... Thanks, dude! :cheese: |_P :cheese:
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Count Mohawk » May 15th, 2016, 1:45 am

drathe wrote:They were at one time done like this. Then it was changed to be the progression of power of each monster in each Quest Pack played in the ideal order. With the exception of the last two ranks.

What are the available ranks, anyway? ...If the last one is the Chaos Warlock, can you change it to be the Witch Lord himself? I'll never get that far, but it'd be nice to see nonetheless.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » May 15th, 2016, 2:06 am

I don't want to give the last ones away, but a Chaos Warlock is not the last rank. For the ones that have been earned already you can see what's out there now by going to the memberlist and clicking rank to sort the members by rank from highest to lowest. Click rank a second time to sort from lowest to highest.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » May 15th, 2016, 10:03 am

Doomguard? w00000t!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room