• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: [Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:18 am

Oh I don't care. I just think its funny! :lol:
And when you say immature slang do you mean things like *lemony goodness*, fraggle, and *stanky orchid*?

Yes you do. Hysterical!!! :lol:

p.s. I believe Phoenix used the actual phrase "lemony goodness" a couple times last night at our game. :D

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 20th, 2008 02:23pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Phoenix » March 7th, 2009, 1:19 am

Only to hear the sound of laughter... :)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 20th, 2008 02:39pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:20 am

Those actually weren't the ones I was meaning, but yes, as you can see, I have those changed as well.

Lemony Goodness has become a kind of catch phrase now has it? How did the actual gaming go?

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 20th, 2008 04:13pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:22 am

It was a blast. Talk Phoenix into letting you into his gaming thread so you can read about it. I played the wiz and elf. Amazingly the wizard came out as the most hated foe of Zargon's minions due to some of his advanced spells and bojitsu skills!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 12:15am
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:23 am

Ugh... three more sets to go... I've had enough for today. No more... can't... take... any more... HTML. My eyes feel like this :shock: .

Glad you had a blast! I might actually get a lot of gaming going soon. I now have two groups that are interested in playing. Hopefully there will be time to get some good gaming in.

The Wizard most hated by Zargon's Minions... Now that's a game I've never encountered.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 12:20am

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:23 am

drathe wrote:Ugh... three more sets to go... I've had enough for today. No more... can't... take... any more... HTML. My eyes feel like this :shock: .

I've been there before! So are you doing your site entirely in HTML or are you using something else?

Glad you had a blast! I might actually get a lot of gaming going soon. I now have two groups that are interested in playing. Hopefully there will be time to get some good gaming in.

Be sure to post in game shots and drag some of those people onto the forum!

The Wizard most hated by Zargon's Minions... Now that's a game I've never encountered.

Read through and implement Phoenix's rank advancement system, the Imperial Academy, with the Melee Magethrie-School of Fighting and Sorcere-School of Magic. This helps the wizard tremendously! It really pulls him up to a level with the rest of the heroes. I just happened to get some lucky rolls that made me a force to be reckoned with!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 12:57am
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:24 am

zep wrote:I've been there before! So are you doing your site entirely in HTML or are you using something else?

Mainly HTML with CSS and a bit of Javascript. I'd love to do my entire site in PHP, but that means having the time to learn a whole other language (which is built on HTML and I believe Javascript. I know very little Javascript. Only what I needed to get by.)

zep wrote:Be sure to post in game shots and drag some of those people onto the forum!

In game shots is a great idea. I like how you guys did that with your game. I will hopefully have them dragged onto the forum before any gaming starts.

zep wrote:Read through and implement Phoenix's rank advancement system, the Imperial Academy, with the Melee Magethrie-School of Fighting and Sorcere-School of Magic. This helps the wizard tremendously! It really pulls him up to a level with the rest of the heroes. I just happened to get some lucky rolls that made me a force to be reckoned with!

I've read over Phoenix's IA and believe he has a lot of great ideas in there to enhance the experience. I would love to play some Heroes through them.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 01:31pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:25 am

Now you just need to get your butt to Indiana so you can run through our campaign with us! I'll let you be the elf.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 04:14pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:26 am

That would be sweet, although I often play as a backstabbing/corrupt dark style elf.

Ye Olde Inn Update: All but the Sci-fi tiles (and the two corrupted Pit tiles) are now up on the site! Back to business with scanning... (it'll be a nice break from HTML)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 04:42pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » March 7th, 2009, 1:26 am

drathe wrote:Thus far, the only two I've found are the firepit and snakepit.

I can't seem to open those, either. Must have been corrupted before he uploaded them. I've had these downloaded for quite some time now (well before Agin's went down...).

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 21st, 2008 06:27pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room