• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: [Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:50 am

I had no problems with it whatsoever. I could view it fine from the net and I downloaded it, opened it with adobe, and it was perfectly fine. Good scan by the way.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 27th, 2008 09:31pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:51 am

Thanks guys. It took quite a while to scan as the book doesn't fit entirely on a scanner. So I had to scan each page individually, which meant I had to scan them rotated 90º. Then I had to rotate them all back after and add them to the PDF.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 27th, 2008 09:36pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:51 am

That sounds like it was a real pain in the ass!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Sunday January 27th, 2008 09:38pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:52 am

Took a whole lotta time. But wasn't really a pain. More of a minor annoyance.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 28th, 2008 01:44am

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » March 7th, 2009, 1:52 am

I'll give it another shot and see what I can come up with. I'll try it again on my laptop and then try on my tower. It could be something wrong with Adobe Reader. I may have to update...

Keep ya' posted!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 28th, 2008 08:35am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:53 am

Hopefully we can get this figured out. I'm about to do the Instruction Manual (looking forward to it after the Quest Book :? )

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Monday January 28th, 2008 11:49am

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:54 am

I've finished more work on Ye Olde Inn. The news page usually explains much of what I've done every time I add anything or change anything major. If you haven't browsed recently, check it out.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 31st, 2008 11:36pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » March 7th, 2009, 1:54 am

Lookin' GREAT!!! Can't wait to see more!!

By the way, I downloaded the main quest book on my other computer and it runs just fine (wired). I'm guessing I just kept getting a glitch in the d/l on my laptop due to it being wireless.

I dunno.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday February 1st, 2008 08:42am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:55 am

I'm glad it worked out on your other compy. Means I don't have to figure out what the heck went wrong.

Thanks for the feedback too. It's always welcome (criticisms too). I'm doing my best to make the site as good as I can. It's slow going, but I'm happy with the progress I'm making.

Right now I have a redirect running from the subdomain (heroquest.drathe.com). When I have a lot of time, I'll move all the files and convert all the links so that everything is in one place on the server. It'll make it much easier if'n I ever get a stand alone domain for the site. (Might change the subdomain to yeoldeinn.drathe.com, not sure yet).

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday February 1st, 2008 01:17pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:56 am

Everything looks great! I got Ron's tiles in the mail today so I need to get back on top of that again so you can get that set up.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday February 1st, 2008 07:47pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room