• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dungeon Crusade has launched on kickstarter

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Dungeon Crusade has launched on kickstarter

Postby Groovus » Sunday May 22nd, 2016 11:47pm

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great today. :) I just wanted to stop by and let people know here that Dungeon Crusade has went live on kickstarter. If you get a chance, and would like to, I invite you to stop by and take a look.

When I created Dungeon Crusade, I built it from the ground up for the soloist gamer and co-op crowd. Many of the games that inspired me were from the golden age of gaming as I call it. Board games and PC RPG's such as Ultima, Might & Magic, Milton Bradley's Dark Tower, Hero Quest, Warhammer Quest, Baldurs Gate, Eye of the Beholder, DungeonQuest, Wizardry and many others. Bottom line, I wanted to do a board game that was something truly bold and new, but yet still has a sense of familiarity in design to it. And not only to give something to fellow gamers and people to enjoy, but for them to create their own quests and sceanarios to share with others once their acclimated to Dungeon Crusade.

I hope everyone has a great day...talk to you soon...Rodger :) here is the link for the kickstarter >>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/35 ... is-of-evil
Groovus

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dungeon Crusade has launched on kickstarter

Postby QorDaq » Monday May 23rd, 2016 6:37pm

This is the relaunch., for those who were discussing the game's previous campaign.

Definitely a more finely-tuned 2nd effort, with a lot more support going into the back end.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Other Games Room