• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

So I ordered Myth

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

So I ordered Myth

Postby gootchute » June 1st, 2014, 8:33 pm

I don't know if threadnomancy is tolerated or not and since the last Myth thread is 4 months old I just started a new one.

I was able to get Myth off of Amazon for $36 bucks (after discount for loyalty card).

I missed out on the Kickstarter so I will have to wait for all the rewards to come to retail in the next year or so... the Skald Hero looked so cool, sucks to be me! Bummer that the game comes with a skeleton mini-boss and rules for him summoning minions that aren't included... :x

I know Sjeng, Tott, & Hero_of_Retro mentioned backing in a previous thread (Link to thread). Have you had a chance to play the game yet? I have watched so many game-play vids, and read so many rules summaries, that I feel I already know all the rules!! Just waiting for my package to arrive...

If anyone has extra pledge rewards they are trying to get rid of let me know!
•==(Broadsword>

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: So I ordered Myth

Postby wolfie907 » June 1st, 2014, 11:11 pm

I got it but haven't played its alittle bit of a disappointment because I don't know when the extras will come in and I only got it for the minis but what I do have is high quality

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » June 1st, 2014, 11:13 pm

oh yeah and I don't think anybody cares how old threads are around here I post to old ones quite often and no one ever gave me any flak

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 2nd, 2014, 12:48 am

It's okay to post in old threads. Keeps everything in one place :)

I haven't received my copy yet.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » June 2nd, 2014, 2:12 am

gootchute wrote:I don't know if threadnomancy is tolerated or not and since the last Myth thread is 4 months old I just started a new one.

Threadomancy is encouraged. It brings back old memories for those who have been here since its creation. Newer members who may not dig as deep into the catacombs of topics will have an opportunity to join in with new ideas when an old thread has resurfaced. |_P

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Tott » June 2nd, 2014, 3:54 am

still not got my copy yet - as im in the UK. hopefully, bar any other problems, it should be in the next month or two.
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby gootchute » June 2nd, 2014, 7:41 am

I was not aware that UK KS supporters would not get it until after retail release! On the plus side the rewritten rulebook and cards will be available for download by then , as it is currently quite incomplete and confusing as I hear it.

Knowing how much this community loves to house rule I don't think any of us will have trouble filling in the gaps!
•==(Broadsword>

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:

Postby Tott » June 2nd, 2014, 9:05 am

its not for retail yet, strictly speaking, the US backers have their base games already, but not their stretch goals. one of the backing levels was a retailers backing, and they got just 4 base games, but no stretch goals. you've either picked up a retail backers or (more likely) you've got one of the people that got multiple pledges to get duplicates of the stretch goals, as you still only need one base game, they are selling their extra copies.
its not just the UK that doesn't have their base copies, its all non-us backers that don't have it yet.
US backers are still waiting on stretch goals, rest of the world is waiting on the base game AND their stretch goals.
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby torilen » June 2nd, 2014, 9:37 am

I post in old threads sometimes just for the fun of it...make sure something that might have been forgotten is
brought back to the present. |_P

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby gootchute » June 2nd, 2014, 12:30 pm

Tott wrote:...you've either picked up a retail backers or (more likely) you've got one of the people that got multiple pledges to get duplicates of the stretch goals.

Yes that must be it, it was a seller on amazon, not the company itself.

So looking over the stretch goals, it seems theonly kickstarter exclusives are: metal tokens, torchbearer ( both of which i don't care about), extra quests (hoping to get these from someone who just wants miniatures ) , trickster character (the only exclusive i'm upset about not getting), and it appears the spriggin mini is exclusive but the hero deck is not...
•==(Broadsword>

Rewards:
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:

Next

Return to Other Games Room