• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dragon Storm

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Dragon Storm

Postby timbrwolf » May 23rd, 2014, 2:13 pm

Just wondering if anyone here ever played the collectible card rpg? It had a simple system and game mechanics with all the rules etc. printed on cards featuring the artwork if Susan Van Camp. The collectible card part had issues for anyone just starting a out and with only a small number of cards though the starter packs DID have all the bate essentials needed to get you started, my brother and I played years ago amassing quite a collection of cards between the two of us as well as their printed adventure books. My brother used to play a human dragon and a dwarven gargoyle while I played an elven unicorn.

Not sure if they still make and sell new cards or not. Though it was fun to play at the time. Anyhow just wondering if anyone here played, or used to play and what you thought of the game.
timbrwolf

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dragon Storm

Postby Sjeng » May 23rd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Other Games Room