• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

MYTH kickstarter game - Reminds me a bit of HeroQuest

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: MYTH kickstarter game - Reminds me a bit of HeroQuest

Postby FoeHammer » April 17th, 2013, 11:12 pm

The Rat Boss is awesome!
Big Guns never rest.
FoeHammer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Thrawn » April 18th, 2013, 7:51 am

FoeHammer wrote:The Rat Boss is awesome!

About 135k to go for that one. Sounds really nice, but not holding my breath for that one yet.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Thrawn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Myriadmike » April 19th, 2013, 12:14 pm

I am strongly considering pledging $100 to this, but I have never pledged to a kickstarted before, and I am not sure how the stretch stuff works, do you get all the things in the stretch rewards at the time of your pledge or do you get all the things that are unlocked at the end?
Myriadmike

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » April 19th, 2013, 1:05 pm

you get everything that gets unlocked during the entire KS. You pledge an amount now, and when the KS ends, amazon charges your creditcard/paypal account. You get a confirmation when you pledge, and afterwards when it's credited.
If you want to change your pledge in the meanwhile (add money for optional addons for example) you simply increase the amount to the NEW total amount. Your old pledge will be replaced with the new one, and you get a new confirmation.
You'll only get charged once, and only the total amount you pledged last.

Then the manufacturer sends out a survey later, where you choose what you pledged for. (pledge level is obvious, plus all the extras you might have chosen). Usually you can add even more to your pledge during that survey period, above your pledged amount, and then they charge you for the additional costs. This is handy for some who need to wait a month or so until they get some more funds ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Thrawn » April 21st, 2013, 9:59 pm

Thrawn wrote:
FoeHammer wrote:The Rat Boss is awesome!

About 135k to go for that one. Sounds really nice, but not holding my breath for that one yet.

It was a REALLY good weekend for pledges on this one. That 135k got cut to 39k, and we unlocked two goals just today. I would guess the Rat boss goal would get hit in the next 24 hours, and the 450k goal (cyclopses) isn't out of the question.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Thrawn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Tott » April 23rd, 2013, 8:45 am

I just pledged the captain level of this, with the stretch rewards included, its a hell of a deal! if you haven't signed up yet, i reckon the captain level pledge must be worth well over $500 by now, and with pledges coming think and fast - its only gonna increase. they just hit the half a million dollars mark an hour or so ago, with over a day left i would not be surprised if they hit the $550k but as it stands now, you're talking a GREAT deal!
got to say it looks a very very fun game! HeroQuest will always be the greatest but i have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this a LOT!
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby shy-design » April 23rd, 2013, 11:53 am

for the love of MENTOR, everone here should back this project now!!!! at least 100$ ... you will be a fool of a goblin if you do not! this kick starter is getting way to glorious!!! at 100$ you will get the game and all of the unlocked stretch goals... and i think that is almost 150 miniatures... what a deal ! and some of them are huge!... not only will this be a good game (in my opinion) you can supplement any or all of these minis into HQ... the rats work well for skaven.. orcs of course fit in well... and tons of others... I will most likely make HQ monster cards for these new races that will be new for me... arachnids, cyclops, and elementals... c'mon guys BACK THIS PROJECT!

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby shy-design » April 23rd, 2013, 11:57 am

Less than 24 hours to go!!! GET ON IT!

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » April 23rd, 2013, 12:00 pm

I am SO tempted... I asked them about shipping and customs / Taxes, but they told me they ship the European pledges from within Europe... Which is weird, because the good thing would be that Europeans would not have to pay additional taxes (VAT), but it's strange because in my opinion $13,- cannot cover the expenses for importing they would be making for getting it from the US to EU... I might get in if I knew for sure there were no additional costs for me later when I receive the game.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Thrawn » April 23rd, 2013, 12:43 pm

Sjeng wrote:I am SO tempted... I asked them about shipping and customs / Taxes, but they told me they ship the European pledges from within Europe... Which is weird, because the good thing would be that Europeans would not have to pay additional taxes (VAT), but it's strange because in my opinion $13,- cannot cover the expenses for importing they would be making for getting it from the US to EU... I might get in if I knew for sure there were no additional costs for me later when I receive the game.

They are shipping from Germany for Europe. And yes, they have said the $13 covers you! It's been confirmed many times.

Of course, are you going to limit yourself to one set when it's this good of a deal? Not to mention there are some awesome add-ons.

Less than 24 hours left. So everyone needs to move fast to get in.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Thrawn

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room