• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroica (LEGO)

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: Lego Heroica

Postby Decipher » February 15th, 2016, 11:07 pm

And yes, I realize the are several threads about Heroica, just figured since we have so many new members, they might not know much about it.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Goblin-King » February 16th, 2016, 5:48 am

I don't like the fact it's a weird scale. That sort of prevent you from using regular stuff.
Of course you could just scale everything up I guess...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » February 16th, 2016, 1:23 pm

I always thought the plural for lego is lego, like fish or sheep, lego's sounds weird to me!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby slev » February 16th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:I always thought the plural for lego is lego, like fish or sheep, lego's sounds weird to me!

Yeah, It always annoys me when people (typically from North America) use Legos as a plural instead of Lego.

Then again, it also annoys me when they use "sports" instead of "sport" and "math" instead of "maths", and other such.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » February 16th, 2016, 1:53 pm

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:I always thought the plural for lego is lego, like fish or sheep, lego's sounds weird to me!

You're right, it is plural. You forgot to capitalize Lego since we're being so picky here. |_P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » February 16th, 2016, 1:58 pm

slev wrote:

Yeah, It always annoys me when people (typically from North America) use Legos as a plural instead of Lego.

Then again, it also annoys me when they use "sports" instead of "sport" and "math" instead of "maths", and other such.

Really? Lego's annoys you? There are a lot of things Brits do that annoys the Hell out of me, but I typically refrain from using these forums to vent those annoyances. But if Brits are going to do so, I will too.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby slev » February 16th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Decipher wrote:
slev wrote:

Really? Lego's annoys you? There are a lot of things Brits do that annoys the Hell out of me, but I typically refrain from using these forums to vent those annoyances. But if Brits are going to do so, I will too.

It's a pet peve. I'm not seriously annoyed with you all or anything. Not ment as a personal attack.

It's much like the Oscar Wylde quote really.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » February 16th, 2016, 2:10 pm

I've noticed a lot of picky crap on yeoldeinn forums as of late. Picky, touchy, crybaby arguing over absolutely nothing. People getting their feathers ruffled over female miniatures, grammar correcting, Christmas exchange not going smoothly etc. It's all about about HeroQuest or supposed to be, some people have forgotten that. So, yeah, think this will be my last post. It was fun, had a good run, contributed where I could. Keep rolling those :blackshield: :skull: :skull: and kicking :goblin: butt, I'm out of here.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Admiral » February 16th, 2016, 2:20 pm

Aah, just tell em to p*** *ff and get lifes!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » February 16th, 2016, 2:56 pm

Speaking of scale...

Since I haven't played it... Are the rules in anyway integrated in that exact way to build, or could you in fact just scale everything up to normal Lego-man scale?
Considering all the possibilities with Lego and current available bricks and characters, I find this to be way too abstract looking.

Look at some of these badasses made using only official bricks; no custom or knockoffs.
I just think Heroica could be so much more.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room