Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

cynthialee wrote:The soft ones can take a set and get off kilter too easy. But you can fix it if it wasn't to long ago the mini was stored wrong. Run it under hot water and form it into proper position, then flash it with cold water for a minute. I have fixed some really bad ones by immersing in boiling water, reshaping then flash chilling under ice water then place in the freezer for a day or two. This will fix up all but the worst of malformed PVC mini's.
I just don't buy Reaper Bones anymore. To much a pita. I prefer metal.







Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest