Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Sjeng wrote:They're still shrinkwrapped so I can ask retail price I imagine.


Figomurphy wrote:Some great deals on Ebay for these figures. Are the figures worth purchasing for Heroquest?

knightkrawler wrote:Sjeng wrote:They're still shrinkwrapped so I can ask retail price I imagine.
Dude, don't get me wrong but this attitude right there is what's wrong about crowdfunding campaigns.
You can't ask retail price if you're not a retailer.
I get your case and after how you described it you're in the right to try to sell it for a margin, but retail price?
You don't pay the taxes.
There's a huge market of pricks trying this as a crowdfunding tactic and I hope they all get their respective tax watchdogs on their asses. "Buying" 4 specimen, knowing that they wanna sell 3 for a margin...
Sorry for the rant. Was a key stimulus in regards to certain people on certain forums botching the advantages of crowdfunding campaigns specifically and hobby price structures in general in the long term.




Figomurphy wrote:Some great deals on Ebay for these figures. Are the figures worth purchasing for Heroquest?







aaronAGN wrote:I've heard from various reviews that it's practically a modern re-imagining of HeroQuest .


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest