Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.
by slev » June 28th, 2016, 7:16 am
And once again, Steam do this during the Convention and Festival seasons when I have no spare moneys.
-

slev
Scout

-
- Posts: 1069
- Images: 6
- Joined: August 26th, 2014, 7:55 am
- Location: Manchester
- Forum Language: British English
- Hero:
- Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
- Usergroups:
-
Advertisement
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
by Anderas » June 28th, 2016, 2:19 pm
I absolutely loved Chaos Gate and Final Liberation. They had so many bugs you could hardly count them but I loved them.
-

Anderas
NOT Andreas!
Polar Warbear

-
- Posts: 3397
- Images: 73
- Joined: September 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
- Forum Language: British English
- Hero:
- Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
- Usergroups:
Return to Other Games Room
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest