• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Munchkin

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: Munchkin

Postby el_flesh » June 20th, 2012, 8:41 am

The bird's generic name is translated as "ox-bird."

Seems to me that 'Ox' isn't what they had in mind? Doesn't 'Bullock' also mean BULLSHIT for Aussies?
i.e. the bullshit bird?
pretty funny if it's true...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Munchkin

Postby Nerrad72 » June 21st, 2012, 5:01 am

i'd be up for a Internet game ken, although I'm still trying to get familiar with the rules
User avatar
Nerrad72

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior
 
Posts: 109
Joined: November 11th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby ken » June 21st, 2012, 6:46 am

Nerrad72 wrote:i'd be up for a Internet game ken, although I'm still trying to get familiar with the rules


Once you get the hang of them, you can brief us! and set the scene.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby el_flesh » June 21st, 2012, 7:16 am

I'm in! Who's the GM and can we pick extended hero classes or shall we stick with the standard ones?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby ken » June 21st, 2012, 10:41 am

el_flesh wrote:I'm in! Who's the GM and can we pick extended hero classes or shall we stick with the standard ones?


Flesh, Baby, you just HAVE to explain this new squiggly picture of yours, I cannot enlarge it. Help me out here.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby el_flesh » June 22nd, 2012, 12:30 am

"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby ken » June 22nd, 2012, 3:10 am



I like it! Could be the names of a coupla new heroes! Thanks my friend.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby torilen » June 22nd, 2012, 8:43 am

why is the dude in what appears to be diapers? or are those tighty-whities?

nerrad - I'll try to post my additions today. If nothing else, just the text. I don't know if I'll
get to making a card for them any time soon. Sorry.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 4:18 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby el_flesh » June 22nd, 2012, 12:39 pm

Tighty whities. Gross. Gimme bikini briefs every time.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Munchkin

Postby ken » June 23rd, 2012, 3:54 am

el_flesh wrote:Tighty whities. Gross. Gimme bikini briefs every time.


I heard that most of you young guys were "Going Commando" these days. :o


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer
 
Posts: 591
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 3:26 am
Location: norfolk uk
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests