• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Inn Fire

Topics relating to Dungeons & Dragons.

Re: Inn Fire

Postby fijigus » October 17th, 2018, 4:28 pm

ha ha, this is rad. kept wanting to quote a response, then the next was funnier, then funnier, then Ron Burgundy. classic.
like many here, digging HQ back out of the closet after Dominion, munchkin, drinking quest, and now Gloomhaven have sucked me back into the gaming world. As it's my set I have found myself voted all time Zargon :blackshield: |_P
fijigus

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » February 25th, 2019, 3:35 am

Fire? I must have slept through it...

Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Maurice76 » February 25th, 2019, 6:03 am

Sjeng wrote:Fire? I must have slept through it...

So now you've finally awoken from your hibernation ... to once again threaten the world with permanent ice and cold? Or am I mixing this up with some monster that awoke in the frozen Northlands? :P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Maurice76

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Ragnarök » May 7th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Hi, I don't know if this is the right subtopic, but I don't know, where else I should ask. I can't access the Archive Gallery, since I wanted to download 2-3 images in order to create my own cards with those. But there is a message, when I click on the preview image, that this service is temporarily unavailable. How come?
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Ragnarök

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:

Postby StratosVX » May 7th, 2020, 2:18 pm

That's been an ongoing issue. I have a ton of card images. Shoot me a PM letting me know which ones you want and I'll see if I have them.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Ragnarök » May 7th, 2020, 2:52 pm

StratosVX wrote:That's been an ongoing issue. I have a ton of card images. Shoot me a PM letting me know which ones you want and I'll see if I have them.

That's really cool, thanks a lot. Still strange, that you can watch the art in the gallery, if you're not logged in, but unfortunately with the small logo, while you can't watch it at all, if logged in.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Ragnarök

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:

Postby mollyMiller » May 21st, 2020, 4:29 pm

you are right
mollyMiller

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby monnock777 » September 1st, 2020, 9:12 pm

I think it's because photo host like photobucket are non longer free and locked out photos
monnock777

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:

Postby Jesperj » October 2nd, 2020, 3:00 am

looks nice :)
Jesperj

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Needs Approval

Postby shadowhawk1972 » October 12th, 2020, 2:06 pm

First time poster, long time admirer of this site. I have loved Heroquest since it first came out but only ever got to play it once or twice. I have an incomplete set of the original game but mostly used the mini's for AD&D. I had toyed with the idea of printing out all the missing parts and using a terrain system called "Terraino" to recreate the game board but to also to have it be a modular playing game board (be able to customize the room layouts). But with Hasbro re-releasing the game I'm excited to play this game again but this time with my children. I'm glad the Inn survived the fire!
shadowhawk1972

PreviousNext

Return to Dungeons & Dragons Room