• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Help us improve the forum

Are you having problems, or is there a Forum section you would like added? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forums. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Blog do not go here.

Re: Help us improve the forum

Postby Anderas » April 20th, 2019, 2:20 am

The italian forum has some really good stuff! So sad there is this language barrier.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby lestodante » April 20th, 2019, 6:37 pm

I agree.. but.. I was talking about the SPANISH forum! :D

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Anderas » April 21st, 2019, 12:54 am

lestodante wrote:I agree.. but.. I was talking about the SPANISH forum! :D

Waah :lol:
You see what the language barrier does? |_P

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » November 23rd, 2020, 10:16 am

Members have been clamoring for a new rooms to post the upcoming Hasbro HeroQuest material. I can definitely see a need for the new expansions Prophecy of Telor and The Spirit Queen's Torment. They come out next fall with the new edition.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby cornixt2 » November 23rd, 2020, 10:46 am

There are already too many subforums, it's hard enough to find stuff as it is and half of it could easily be in another subforum. Some consolidation of the forums would be better than just adding another one for the new version.
cornixt2

Postby Kurgan » November 23rd, 2020, 6:07 pm

one sub forum for the Remake when it comes out would seem appropriate. all the modding can fill it up once the shock of the new release wears off... since it's going to be almost identical to the NA version. If anybody cares, that's my :2cents: :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Oftkilted » November 23rd, 2020, 8:07 pm

Kurgan wrote:one sub forum for the Remake when it comes out would seem appropriate. all the modding can fill it up once the shock of the new release wears off... since it's going to be almost identical to the NA version. If anybody cares, that's my :2cents: :mrgreen:

There should be a sub-forum for each of the two new official quest books over in the Official HeroQuest Releases area.

They may be part of the re-release, but they’re indicated as separate books.

Even the “Dark Company” has a unique area ... and it was just an add-in book. (Though there were some additional models.)
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:

Postby Daedalus » February 28th, 2021, 8:18 pm

There's a lot of 3D-printed mini topics scattered between the General HeroQuest Discussion, Miniatures, Project Forge, and Ye Olde Pub rooms.
Perhaps it would be best to dedicate a new forum room for them at Board index ‹ Hobby Room ‹ Hobby Tips and Tricks.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » March 3rd, 2024, 1:55 pm

Something very helpful would be an auto-draft feature while writing a post. Similar to how email does it. I was typing out a post and when I went to preview it, the site had logged me out. Once I logged back in, everything I had typed was gone. I tried the back button and everything.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » March 7th, 2024, 2:39 pm

I hate it when that happens! Aside from Save draft to my User Control Panel, I like to right-click my mouse to Select all and then Copy my post. That way when the dreaded blank screen of my developing post appears I simply Paste my text from the clipboard. It's not auto-draft, but it gets the job done. Waay better than losing a bunch of stuff.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Previous

Return to Forum Discussion Room