• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Help us improve the forum

Are you having problems, or is there a Forum section you would like added? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forums. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Blog do not go here.

Help us improve the forum

Postby Big Bene » October 7th, 2010, 10:05 am

I'd like to see in the forum a direkt link back to the homepage.
Or have I overlooked something?
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Postby drathe » October 7th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Been on the list for a long time. I just keep forgetting about it. I will try to do so soon. Reminders help! ;)

Love your avatar!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » October 7th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Homepage link added.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Big Bene » October 8th, 2010, 6:23 am

Great, thanks!
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Derfel Link » October 16th, 2010, 7:12 am

I know it can sound strange, but could you please thinking about switching the Homepage link with the Board index link? I suddenly found out I got used to click on the first link to go to the board index, and now it's all "messed up".
Don't know if it's just me, though.
Cheers

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Derfel Link

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby xela_elf » October 18th, 2010, 11:10 am

drathe, this site is awesome. I would like to eventually see an online board where we can play against other users. I don't know how hard that to set up that would be, but it would be amazing.
xela_elf

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Español
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » October 18th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Derfel Link wrote:I know it can sound strange, but could you please thinking about switching the Homepage link with the Board index link? I suddenly found out I got used to click on the first link to go to the board index, and now it's all "messed up".
Cheers

Absolutely no time right now, first time I've been able to get on my computer in almost a week. I'll work on something when I have a chance.

xela_elf wrote:drathe, this site is awesome. I would like to eventually see an online board where we can play against other users. I don't know how hard that to set up that would be, but it would be amazing.

There are tools that can be used for play-by-post games in the Play-by-Post Forum, but having a fully interactive online board to play live would be really cool. Share desktop on Skype would do the trick. For me though, li'l compy here can't handle it. Ten years old, this gal is.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Ethica » October 20th, 2010, 7:44 am

xela_elf wrote:drathe, this site is awesome. I would like to eventually see an online board where we can play against other users. I don't know how hard that to set up that would be, but it would be amazing.

I second that motion. Though I realise this would be really hard to do. There is always my own realtime online game that no one was interested in :(

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » October 21st, 2010, 1:20 pm

Derfel Link wrote:I know it can sound strange, but could you please thinking about switching the Homepage link with the Board index link? I suddenly found out I got used to click on the first link to go to the board index, and now it's all "messed up".
Cheers

I made some changes. Let me know how it works for you.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Big Bene » December 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Hi!

I find it somewhat irritating seeing 10 new comments everytime I visit the forum, only to find they are all just moves in the game by comment.
Is it possible to exclude these from the "new comments" list? I know, it's very probably impossible or very hard to do, and I don't want you to trouble because of such a minor problem. But if there is a simple way, it would be nice.

Best wishes,

Ben
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Forum Discussion Room