• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

The requested users to be added do not exist. error when try

Are you having problems, or is there a Forum section you would like added? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forums. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Blog do not go here.

The requested users to be added do not exist. error when try

Postby Lemmeron » April 28th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Cant PM drathe

hi I tried to PM drathe and I get" The requested users to be added do not exist." error

I wanted to know what I had to do to get the zealot image added to my profile for backing the kickstarter

thanks

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: The requested users to be added do not exist. error when

Postby drathe » April 28th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Don't know why you couldn't PM me. But the zealot badges will be added when Thantos sends me the list of member backers from the kickstarter.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Forum Discussion Room