• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Reloaded

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

HeroQuest Reloaded

Postby gravaillon » December 31st, 2010, 10:43 am

It's christmas here too guys ! My blog give you the new version of kellar's keep expansion box set. Printable version with all cards and new things, like the dwarven armory to buy equipment or the new adventure sheet, special for kellar's keep. Tell me what do you think about it... Thank a lot for your interest.

Find all my work on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Merry Christmas / Boxing day!

Postby gravaillon » December 31st, 2010, 10:46 am

See this, part of my book "Heroquest the complete". isn't it good looking ? Find all my stuff on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Re: Merry Christmas / Boxing day!

Postby gravaillon » December 31st, 2010, 10:48 am

New armory for Kellar's Keep, Karak Varn. Find all my stuff on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
Tell me what do you think about it...
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Re: HeroQuest Reloaded

Postby el_flesh » January 2nd, 2011, 10:52 am

tellement fantastique!

Too bad you can't publish it on the market yourself! Then HQ would exist again! (Ya, it exists already, but, you know what I mean...)
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby gravaillon » January 2nd, 2011, 6:52 pm

i am new here... what is the market? i think it's a stupid question. where can i find it? thanks
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » January 2nd, 2011, 10:38 pm

He means release your rules at retail for profit.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby torilen » January 3rd, 2011, 4:52 pm

honestly - he can publish it on his own. He would just need to rewrite all the rules so that
the presentation is not the same as the originals. He would need to change the names of
things...and maybe just tweak the plot slightly so as to make it different enough to get
away with.

I've been thinking about re-publishing HQ myself for quite a while. Not sure if anyone would
buy it, though. It seems everyone on here has their own idea of what rules should and shouldn't
be included....and my thoughts are usually different on this matter.

Also - I would get rid of the board-game part of it, and just make it a role-playing game. WHICH,
I am pretty sure most of the fans on this site would not go for (or am I wrong about that?).

Everybody...always remember - game rules cannot be copyrighted. As long as you present the rules
in your own way so as not to infringe on trademark...you can publish game stuff anytime you want.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby el_flesh » January 4th, 2011, 10:17 am

That's the thing. I got hold of HQ again because it was fast and simple setup, AND it included cool neat 3D furniture! torture rack! wizard table! SKELETONS!! Come ON man!!!

It was only afterwards that our group expanded on it vastly making it much more of a "standard" RPG...
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby HeroQuestFrance » January 4th, 2011, 11:19 am

Trés bon travail.
Je m'en vais voir un peu ton site (je fais ma pause durant le rework du mage du miroir là)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » January 4th, 2011, 3:20 pm

el_flesh wrote:That's the thing. I got hold of HQ again because it was fast and simple setup, AND it included cool neat 3D furniture! torture rack! wizard table! SKELETONS!! Come ON man!!!

It was only afterwards that our group expanded on it vastly making it much more of a "standard" RPG...

With you there, all the way, Flesh, in my case, not too much brain power needed. :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Rules