• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Cursed Items

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Re: Cursed Items

Postby DragonHead » June 21st, 2010, 5:15 pm

We could have items that cast spells for example: The fire blade whoich casts: fireball on the nearest monster or hero once it slays four enemy monsters.
Clairclaw, The witch lord even The Terror King and Zargon bow before me, part before my will, my power.I am all mighty, I control the universe,the mage of all, the destroyer of nations,I am the creator, I am Dragonhead!!!!!
DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » June 21st, 2010, 5:38 pm

It's a good idea.

I have a special staff, which gains magical effects when wielded by the Wizard in the Rise of Darkness Quest Pack (I released the first three Quests on the old forum, not sure if they were transferred over). It is called the Phoenix Staff (named long before I knew Phoenix ;)). It is a special staff with an open top where different staff heads can be inserted, each with different abilities. The only released staff head is the Star Sapphire. When cut to fit, this staff head will eject a small bolt of energy that does damage equal to one combat die. The Wizard must roll one Red Die in addition to the regular attack roll, if a six is rolled, the bolt backfires and hits the Wizard. Any other roll will result in the bolt hitting the next nearest target (hero or monster) to the monster attacked.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby DragonHead » June 21st, 2010, 10:36 pm

iT could like do more damage or have more attack dice versus certain monsters or stuff like that.
Clairclaw, The witch lord even The Terror King and Zargon bow before me, part before my will, my power.I am all mighty, I control the universe,the mage of all, the destroyer of nations,I am the creator, I am Dragonhead!!!!!
DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Rules