Hm
I don't like tables for dice rolls, so if it was me alone, I would remove that part. After, it depends on your group. If they think it's cool, then keep it that way.
Then I find it strange that more than half of the Crossbow card is used by "Weapon" "May not be used by Mages" and "Cost 450 Gold Coins".
If you remove that anti magic symbol, this part could look like that:
May not be used by mages
450 Gold Coins
Or you remove the sentence and leave the anti magic symbol only

--> No need to write "Weapon" (except if there is something in your rule set that needs it desperately)
--> No need for range on the Hero Quest Board - but if you like it, why not
Then, to give one additional strength, what does it mean? A Hero with Dagger and Crossbow shoots with 2 Dices; a Hero with Long Sword and Crossbow shoots with 4 dices?
--> I would rather give it a set strength.
--> Either remove the sentence or the part with the Symbol
--> If you use the symbol, remove the "die" after the die
--> clean up: shove all the italic parts in one paragraph to make it easier to read