Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
The Road Warrior wrote:
I foresee another big project in my future










Daedalus wrote:I had come up with about 34 card entries
Ethica wrote:I saved all the illustrations for the choose your own adventure stories that someone posted a link to recently. Artwork done by the original HQ artist Gary (somebody)?


Sjeng wrote:If Malcedon can provide us with hand drawn HQ-style black and white event art, and all the card text, all we need to do is use that AWESOME card back and create ourselves a new deck!


Malcadon wrote:Although, I need more ideas on random events. Each that is simple enough to fit on a card.






Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests