slev wrote:Nice ideas, but I think that's a different shop...
I don't get it...weapons are weapons.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
slev wrote:Nice ideas, but I think that's a different shop...



Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
cynthialee wrote:slev wrote:Nice ideas, but I think that's a different shop...
I don't get it...weapons are weapons.









cornixt wrote:Just because magic items exist, it doesn't mean they are easily available. In Warhammer, the only people with magic stuff are leaders of whole armies, even unit commanders don't have them. Finding them as part of a quest is one thing, having a regular stock of magic swords in a shop is another.









Anderas wrote::D Clash of worlds!
Ok in Cynthia's World magic is so common that a person without magic is called "poor".
I wouldn't want to call a sword "+1". Takes out the feeling. For this reason, a special supersword has to have a name at my table. And if it has a name, it is not "often" anymore, it is unique.
Apart from that, even if Slev has three piles of cards, it doesn't mean the players have to have three ingame shopping stages. On the "shopping" step they maybe just get presented cards from different piles at the same time.



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests