Though, I’ve put some chances that he is not what it seems. The worst is that you give him your money to buy something and he steals (half of) your money and leaves. So, you have to think twice when you see a merchant in a dungeon.
Of course, there is also a chance that he is something better than a common merchant. I’ve put an option to put runes in your items and have one charge (one use in each quest) to add extra dices for attack (when you put it on weapons) or defence (on armor).
Also, I’ve found the list of his items (with their costs) very useful even when you buy from towns. I had the idea to put costs for every type of GMs. Because, some GMs gives too much gold coins in their quests, and others less. So, some heroes are rich and can buy anything and others don’t. Even if you don’t use the merchant in your quest you may find the item list very useful.
front:

back:
























