lestodante wrote:Also the 3 Walls of Ice, Stone and Flames should be reworked as they are basically the same thing.
Wall of Stone should not be removable as it is like a real wall of solid rocks.
Wall of Ice can be detroyed (as it is now) and should not block line of sight for spells.
Wall of Flames should be crossable by everyone but requires a dice roll to check for fire damage.
All 3 can be implemented as additional spell for Rock, Fire and Ice (a new set eventually)
I think Wall of Stone should stay as is, as it does block line of sight.
Wall of Ice, I agree should not block line of sight, but it should block projectile spells such as Ball of Flame and Arrows on the Night. Ball of Flame and Fire of Wrath (if it already has 1 damage) should also be able to destroy the wall without rolling a 5 or 6.
I guess Arrows of the Night would destroy it too since it couldn't have mind points.
Wall of Flame, I agree shouldn't block line if sight and should be passable, but the hero would have to roll for damage (5 dice) unless he has a Potion of Magic Resistance (Fire), the Fire Ring, or is under the effects of Disappear or Veil of Mist (I can totally envision the water protecting the hero from the harsh flames).