• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroquest color dices and combat skills

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Re: Heroquest color dices and combat skills

Postby lucasdp » May 3rd, 2016, 6:33 pm

Can confirm, the seller's site does not send confirmation of your order. I ordered a set of blue dice and a "sampler" set (one of each color, so I could consider the others) back in March. Never heard anything until they showed up in my mail about 2 weeks later.

Actually, it may have been less than two weeks...
Either way, I thought it was a reasonable amount of time to get from Germany to Texas. Basically, the day that I thought "Y'know, I should probably contact them to follow up on my order" was the day that they arrived. :)


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
lucasdp

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 224
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 1:42 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Heroquest color dices and combat skills

Postby QorDaq » May 3rd, 2016, 7:17 pm

Not that this is really relevant, or on topic for that matter, but I always have to shake my head and chuckle at myself when I get impatient about delivery times greater than a few days. After all, I am old enough to remember when the small print on every catalog order was "Once order is processed, please allow six to eight weeks for shipping." Which, really meant, a week to get the order to the company, another few days for them to open the mail, then they'd start processing the order... Heh, especially cool stuff ordered out of the back of a comic book! Always took close to 8 weeks, and don't think I didn't cross each day off of the calendar. 8 Weeks, Why, that's most of the summer when you're a kid!

Kickstarter, if anything, is helping me regain some perspective, but Amazon Prime, you spoil me.
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
User avatar
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 616
Joined: March 4th, 2014, 6:09 am
Location: U.S.
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests