• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

[Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Postby Pentroncius » Friday July 29th, 2022 6:53am

the RISE of FELLMARG
A Quest Book by Giles McNeill

Buy on Amazon

“Heed well my words, Heroes! Long ago, before I counselled the Empire, there was Fellmarg the Great. A Wizard of immense power and wisdom. After centuries of services to the throne he passed away, in Altdorf, peacefully. His tomb was placed in the catacombs at Nuln, his hometown, and there he was to rest. Do you recall that the catacombs became the province of the Gargoyle Verag, whom you defeated? Unfortunately chaos still has hold over the catacombs. Loretome has revealed to me that a foul Necromancer intends to raise Fellmarg from the dead and turn him to chaos. We can not allow this to happen. You must depart for Nuln without delay. Only you, my Heroes, can prevent the rise of Fellmarg and him falling to the thrall of chaos to become Morcar’s newest lieutenant.”

Description: The Rise of Fellmarg continues where Wizards of Morcar left off. It is assumed that players will have completed and be familiar with Kellar’s Keep, Return of the Witch Lord, Against the Ogre Horde and Wizards of Morcar expansion packs to the original game. The Rise of Fellmarg has been designed to fit in with the original UK release of HeroQuest in the late 1980s. It should be compatible with either the original European and U.S. releases of HeroQuest (1989-1991). It can also be played with the more recent re-release of HeroQuest (2021).

Copyright, permissions and acknowledgements: Hero Quest and the HeroQuest logo are trademarks of the Milton Bradley Corporation and Avalon Hill Games Inc., both subsidiaries of Hasbro Inc. © 1989, 1991, 1992 & 1993 Milton Bradley Games and © 2020 Avalon Hill. All rights reserved. Developed with Games Workshop. Use of the HeroQuest Logo, Theme and Images is not intended as a challenge or threat to their copyright.
This Quest Book is created in line with the permissions granted to create adventures in the original HeroQuest Quest Book and subsequent Adventure Design Booklet.
This document is made available for private, in-home use and is not permitted to be altered or sold, in whole or part, for profit. Original creation by Giles McNeill © 2022. All rights reserved. Cover artwork based on artwork from Warhammer Wiki posted by Grey Knight Dante Warhammer Chaos Sorcerer (CA BY-SA 3.0). Graphic design by Creation. Maps and icons generated with Heroscribe.

I am grateful to the following for their assistance in proofing and playtesting this Quest book: Ray Bordier, Stig Præstekjær Cramer, Tony Larison, & Peter McNeill from the Ye Olde Inn's companion Facebook Group. Following a request, this Quest Book was designed for Rodney Snow.
Last edited by Pentroncius on Thursday September 1st, 2022 10:26am, edited 2 times in total.
:whiteshield: A BRAND NEW STAND-ALONE HEROQUEST ADVENTURE EVERY WEEK. :blackshield:
Exclusively released on the Ye Olde Inn (HeroQuest) Facebook Group. Every Sunday at 12:00GMT.

Image Image Image
Get the SundayQuest Adventures
Quest Books Volumes 1, 2 & 3
NOW!
Pentroncius

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Quest Pack] [5 Quests] - The Rise of Fellmarg

Postby lestodante » Friday July 29th, 2022 10:07am

Thank you for this.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pentroncius » Saturday July 30th, 2022 5:20am

lestodante wrote:Thank you for this.

You are most welcome.
:whiteshield: A BRAND NEW STAND-ALONE HEROQUEST ADVENTURE EVERY WEEK. :blackshield:
Exclusively released on the Ye Olde Inn (HeroQuest) Facebook Group. Every Sunday at 12:00GMT.

Image Image Image
NOW!
Pentroncius

Zombie
Zombie

Hero:

Postby Dreadaxe » Saturday July 30th, 2022 5:52am

Pentroncius wrote:Cover artwork based on artwork from Warhammer Wiki posted by Grey Knight Dante Warhammer Chaos Sorcerer (CA BY-SA 3.0).

Added by Grey Knight Dante on wiki but not the author
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/ ... 589406.png
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warha ... cerers.png

The illustration is present to AoS - Chaos Battletome - Slaves to Darkness page 35. So "CA BY-SA 3.0" could be forget, the illustration is GW copyright ;)
Dreadaxe

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Français
Hero:

Postby Pentroncius » Saturday July 30th, 2022 5:58am

Damn. I did my best due diligence I could on that. I'll amend when I get chance. As this is not being sold there shouldn't be an issue with copyright.

Thanks so much for knowing this and sharing - too many people keep things like this to themselves as if the rest of us somehow just know like they do.

Image Image Image
NOW!
Pentroncius

Zombie
Zombie

Hero:

Postby Dreadaxe » Saturday July 30th, 2022 6:17am

Pentroncius wrote:Damn. I did my best due diligence I could on that. I'll amend when I get chance. As this is not being sold there shouldn't be an issue with copyright.

Thanks so much for knowing this and sharing - too many people keep things like this to themselves as if the rest of us somehow just know like they do.

You are welcome!

About The Old World illustration at the last cover page, the author is Jes Goodwin (Jeremiah of Nuln ;)) in 1986 for WFRP1. Copyright GW. Maybe you can credit it.

Dreadaxe

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Français
Hero:

Return to Quests and Quest Packs